Managed IT Services in Chapel Hill
For small businesses in Chapel Hill, keeping your computer systems and network secure and running smoothly is vital to your daily operations. Having a small in-house IT team might be expensive or the in-house team might overwhelmed by the maintenance or IT disaster.
This is where Strategic Systems can help. Since 1992, we’ve served small and medium-sized businesses around Chapel Hill, providing them with a daily managed IT services. With round-the-clock monitoring for your network, servers, and systems and 24/7 help desk availability, we are focused on keeping your data safe and your business connected. Our services include:
- Managed IT Services
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Cloud Computing
- Network Security
- IT Consulting
Our Chapel Hill Managed IT Services
We offer a proven methodology and have the dedicated services to provide extensive IT solutions, including:
Complete Monitoring and Support
- 24/7 Monitoring for Your Computers, Networks, and Servers
- 24/7 Help Desk Support and Troubleshooting for Hardware, Software, and Core Applications (Microsoft, Adobe)
- Network Connectivity Support
- Malware and Virus Cleaning
- Critical Services Monitoring
- Password Resets
- Custom Monitor Development
- Hosted Email Administration/li>
- Wi-Fi Client Setup
- ISP Vendor Management
- Network Operations Center (NOC)
Convenient Client Communication
- Defined Service Agreements
- Flexible Alert Notification Options
- Ticket Tracking Portal
- Asset Reporting
- Monthly Summary Reporting
Chapel Hill Backup and Disaster Recovery
Your business is dependent on making sure you are up and running when your clients depend on you. This means your servers, applications, and infrastructure need to be operating and your data is accessible at all times. We know that sometimes disaster strikes, from a short term problem like a power outage to a major problem such as a break in or flood. That’s why our managed IT company offers Axcient, a backup and disaster recovery-as-a-service cloud platform solution.
We use intelligent compression to create an efficient duplicate of your business both locally and cloud-based, so that in the event of a disaster, you can get your entire office – folders, apps, servers – back up in a timely manner. You can get rid of expensive recovery software, deduplication hardware, and other backup services because Axcient provides you with a full backup and recovery solution. With our detect-and-protect technology, we make it simple to recover anything and everything you need in a flash, so you don’t have to worry about losing productivity, profits, and customers that come with periods of downtime or even a total loss.
With our cloud computing solutions, it’s easy to provide managed IT services for your Chapel Hill business. Rather than worrying about the time and expense necessary to update your infrastructure, license new software, or train your employees, we offer the cloud solutions that let you make the most of internet and intranet functionality. This allows you and your employees to communicate, collaborate, and serve your customers with ease from virtually anywhere.
Choosing Strategic Solutions’ Cloud Solutions
- Scalable: As your business grows, your technology can keep up
- Customized: Our solutions are specifically designed around your unique needs
- Convenient: Access your work and communication from your phone or tablet
- Cost-effective: Cloud-based services offer an incredible return on investment
Chapel Hill Network Security
Your data and client information is your most valuable resource, and a data breach can lead to both short and long-term loss for your business. Our managed IT company sees many small-to-medium-sized businesses in Chapel Hill going without proper network security because they either feel it’s too complex or too expensive, but hackers are targeting smaller businesses more than ever. That is why we are focused on helping you protect your data and provide network security with WatchGuard managed network security tools that offer customizable and scalable solutions for your business.
Benefits of Strategic Solutions Managed Network Security
- 24/7 Network Monitoring
- 24/7 Security Alerts
- Security Subscription Services:
- Security Policy Development and Management
- Regular Security Scans to Check Vulnerability
- Remote Help Desk Support
- Backup and Recovery for Your Data
- Telecommunications Monitoring And Management
- Compliance Assessment: ensures your security meets with any regulations regarding shared data and commerce.
- Centralized Management: all security tools and information is located under one umbrella solution
- Firewall and Virtual Private Network (VPN): prevent unauthorized access to your network
VOIP Services for Your Chapel Hill Business
Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) makes your communications with your customers and team members cost effective and easy to use. Using Unified Communications & Collaboration, we provide an all-in-one solution to all aspects of internet-based telephony so you and your clients can choose when, where, and how you communicate, while unified messaging maintains the same interface for your electronic messaging and communications regardless of what device is being used.
Benefits of Our VOIP Systems
- Call Control and Multimodal Communications
- Instant Messaging
- Unified Messaging
- Conference Calls
- Team and Customer Collaboration Tools
Chapel Hill IT Consulting
Strategic Systems is not only here to provide managed IT services, we also want to help guide you through your growth and innovations. As technology changes and your business grows, our IT consultants and engineers are here to help you make the smart decisions for your business.
Contact Us for Comprehensive Managed IT Services in Chapel Hill
As a small or medium-sized business you may not have the resources for a full-time, in-house IT department, but you depend on technology and security just as much as a large corporation. That’s why we offer managed IT services to provide you with a cost-effective way to maintain your connectivity and security. Contact us today at (919) 783-1410 or fill out the contact form below to get started!