In business, it’s imperative to find new methods of securing your data. It is ideal to implement methods that can expand as your business grows and are friendly to the bottom line of the business. Fortunately, Strategic Systems provides data protection solutions that will help you achieve all of this and more.
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is a delivery method of computing services, servers, storage, software, analytics, databases, and networks over the internet. Cloud computing makes it possible to send emails, edit documents, and collaborate with team members outside the traditional walls of your office.
Benefits of Cloud Computing
Businesses across the nation have been turning to cloud computing for:
- Easy to Install – No hardware or software is required. Everything you need will be accessed through an internet browser.
- Boundarylessness – You have the ability to access your files and applications from any device at any time as long as there is an internet connection.
- Security – All data is protected and backed up giving you an added layer of security and peace of mind.
- Reduction in maintenance – Since there is no hardware that your business has to maintain, cloud computing offers 99.99% guaranteed up-time for the most crucial business applications.
- Affordability – You only pay for the services and storage space you are using.
- Up-To-Date – All updates are installed automatically through the cloud so you never have to pay extra for an update.
Types of Cloud Computing
Strategic Systems will work with you to discover which of the three main types of cloud computing is the best fit for your business.
(IaaS) is a form of cloud computing where you customize IT infrastructure on a pay-as-you-go basis.
Platform as a service (PaaS)
(PaaS) makes it easier for developers to create mobile and web apps without setting up or managing the underlying infrastructure of storage, networks, databases, or servers that would be required for development. Simply put, (PaaS) provides the perfect environment for developing, testing, and implementing software apps.
Software as a service (SaaS)
(SaaS) works on a subscription bases making it easy for cloud providers to manage, maintain, secure, and upgrade software applications through a web browser.
Contact Strategic Systems For state-of-the-art Cloud Computing Solutions
Since 1992 Strategic Systems has been serving businesses from across all industries in the Raleigh – Durham area with IT solutions. We are confident our cloud computing solutions will help you achieve your business goals.