We Manage Your Health Care Technology so You Can Manage Your Patients
Strategic Systems Health Care Managed IT Services provides a full-lifecycle of HIPAA compliant health care information technology solutions including on-site staff augmentation, trouble ticket processing, 24×7 Help Desk services, server and application support, professional services (projects and IT architecture), hosted communication services (email and voice), remote and collocated infrastructure, and disaster recovery platforms.
Our Health Care Managed IT Services
Strategic Systems Managed IT Services is known for its comprehensive list of Information Technology consulting capabilities specifically focused on health care providers. Our health care solutions include strategic planning, migrations, system integration, IT audit services projects, and IT program management. At the start of the project, our IT professionals will assess your IT infrastructure, policies, processes and key IT performance indicators and how they support your overall IT strategy. As a managed IT service provider, we understand how to mitigate risks inherent in health care while aligning with your budget and goals to produce the best outcome for you.
Many health care experts agree that continuing to support an in-house IT infrastructure is a poor utilization of business resources for health care providers. Strategic Systems Managed IT Services’ health care clients have seen a significant reduction in IT related operational and capital expenses due to our expertise in health care IT development and deployment. Our capabilities allow you to reacquire your focus on patient care and elevate service levels for your health care staff by outsourcing your Information Technology activities. Strategic Systems provides cloud hosting powered by Microsoft Azure.
Remote IT Infrastructure Monitoring and Management
Strategic Systems has invested in proactive monitoring and management tools that can rapidly and efficiently diagnose the status of all your devices, networks and backup capabilities. We use our wide selection of IT management tools to notify you and resolve problems before they become critical. Strategic Systems Managed Health Care IT Services also acts as a “single source” that can own all of your problems and manage your vendors to a successful resolution of an incident, allowing you to focus your efforts on patient care. Using our advanced IT tool kits, our experienced staff get quicker results than the competition, lowering your maintenance costs and reducing the impact of network or server outages.
Backup and Disaster Recovery
Our technicians can evaluate your networking and storage alternatives and deliver your health care organization a comprehensive Backup and Disaster Recovery plan. Avoid the vulnerability of single-location storage and receive backup logs validating data is encrypted, backed up, and problem-free. We will not only consider HIPPA compliant backup solutions (relatively easy) but timely recovery solutions (much more difficult). From simple file recovery to site-level recovery, we outline a list of deployment, cloud storage and operational services working with the vendors you choose. Alternatively, you can choose to utilize Strategic Systems’ own facilities, to guarantee short downtime and quick recovery from any data loss.
At Strategic Systems Managed IT Services, we understand how to manage many applications that are critical to daily operations within the health care industry. Our secure infrastructure can support a customized environment that won’t disrupt any of your operational systems while we develop and test a solution custom-made for your unique health care IT service requirements.
24×7 Help Desk
Our North American based Help Desk is staffed by a team of Managed IT Professionals that have attained some of the highest first level resolution (FLR) rates in the industry. Have your talented in-house Health Care IT team focus on your critical business objectives and not “basic” Help Desk” activities. Incidents are documented and added to our knowledge base in order to be tracked and used to proactively manage recurring problems.
What We Do for Health Care Providers
- Manage and monitor desktop computers, servers and networks
- Install and manage servers, workstations and VoIP systems, Clinical and non-clinical support
- Install and manage firewalls, provide HIPAA and Meaningful Use compliant security with audit trails
- Provide and update virus, spam, and spyware protection
- Migrate and manage Hosted Exchange Servers, your email, and provide secure access to email anywhere from any device, HIPAA compliant email archiving
- Manage everything while hosting in our data centers, or in combination with hosting in your own, or third party data centers
- Provide 24x7x365 Help Desk services
- Provide secure data backup and disaster recovery
- Provide mobile device management
Strategic Systems IT Health Care Services
By outsourcing your Health Care IT to Strategic Systems Managed IT Services, you free up your IT staff to focus on patient and client needs and not on the day-to-day management of your infrastructure-based IT services. Our Health Care IT Service offerings provide HIPAA-compliant storage of Electronic Medical Records (EMR’s) for many health care clients, and this experience has taught us that health care information systems support takes a 24×7 effort. We offer numerous help desk and Health Care IT solutions, including:
- Help Desk operations based in North America and manned 24x7x365
- Our Help Desk first-call resolution rate is above industry average
- An advanced incident management system that helps reduce or eliminate recurring problems
- Use of the industry leading monitoring and management tools providing proactive infrastructure and applications monitoring
- Data Center hosting, storage, backup and disaster recovery
- A consumption-based pricing model with usage-based pricing or fixed rate pricing
- Full IT infrastructure services at fixed monthly rates eliminating the need for hardware investments, which saves you money
- Custom designed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
Take advantage of being able to scale infrastructure and achieve IT solutions your budget has prevented you from implementing. Our “IT as a Service” offerings benefit health care providers by:
- Providing secure access to critical information from any device
- Improving performance and security of EHR platforms<l/i>
- Decreasing exposure to HIPAA violations
- Delivering performance increases through an efficient well managed health care IT architecture
- Getting rapid scalability for backups and data storage
- Providing North American based 24×7 support to address issues whenever needed
- Accessing skilled IT staff when needed
- Reducing capital expenditures and moving to a fixed IT services budget
Is IT as a Service a good fit for your Health Care Organization?
If one or more of these bullet points apply to your organization, our Managed IT Service offerings for health care will be a good fit for you:
- Growth of your data and EHR’s is increasing, and your infrastructure cannot keep up
- Legacy systems exist and are quickly becoming obsolete and harder to support
- The number of sites, devices, systems, and users is increasing
- As everything is growing, your ability to manage risk, security and HIPAA compliance are decreasing
- Finance wants to move from a capital to an operating expense model
- Existing IT infrastructure is fragmented and becoming more complex to manage and monitor
- It is harder to find skilled IT staff
- Maintenance is burdensome and licensing, and support contracts are becoming problems
If you accept that data is critical to your business and that the management of that data is equally important, then you want to establish a relationship with a provider like Strategic Systems that will be a partner with you, not just a provider of health care IT solutions. If you believe that this describes your organization, contact Strategic Systems online or call us at 919-783-1410 today!