What are Elevate Unified Communications?
Elevate is a convenient service that integrates all your communication tools, including the desk phones at the office, mobile phones, tablets, and computers, into one easy-to-use system. Collaboration and communications are streamlined with a full-featured, app-based phone system, fax, remote office, and file sharing capabilities
Whether everyone is all together at the office, in the field, or working remotely, using Elevate offers consistent, manageable communication and collaboration to keep you and your team organized, productive, and in the loop.
The Elevate voice network is designed to be reliable and fast:
- Having data centers on both the East and West Coasts provide redundancy that keeps operations moving quickly and minimizes crashes.
- Strict prequalification guidelines and proprietary VoIP network testing makes sure users experience a reliable connection and crystal-clear voice quality
Elevate works for any size business and offers seamless scalability:
- Get the service you need and pay only for what you use.
- Upgrade or update your plan whenever you need to.
- Scales upwards as your business adds users.
Elevate increases productivity and efficiency no matter where you’re working:
- Turn your mobile device or computer into having business desk phone functionality.
- Anywhere, anytime, and on any device, creating a more flexible workforce
- Video conferencing and screen sharing supports collaboration in real time
- Cloud file storage and sharing helps keep documents organized and secure
Ensure that you never miss an important business call
- The Elevate mobile app has full business phone functionality, including call routing and call transferring
- Cloud based systems are immune to local outages. Elevate will try all user devices, then dial phone numbers like cell phones, hunt groups, or other auto attendants.
No hardware to buy, install, manage, upgrade or replace
- Lower infrastructure and operating costs compared to traditional phone service
- Reduces infrastructure and operating costs; no additional hardware to buy
- Consolidates voice and data onto one network
- Flat, per-user rates with unlimited domestic local & long distance calling
Choosing a Desktop Phone
If you are ready to update to new VOIP (voice over internet protocol) office phones, these options offer the following benefits:
- Easy-to-use interfaces, rich audio quality and productivity features
- Phones are pre-programmed to work seamlessly with Elevate
- Phones are plug and play, and can be used anywhere there is an internet connection
What’s Included with Elevate
When you sign your business up for Elevate, you get everything you need to communicate and collaborate with ease.
- Local phone number with unique extension
- Ability to have up to five endpoints
- Inbound and outbound Caller ID
- Voicemail box with transcription services
- Elevate Mobile App & Desktop App so you can communicate through Elevate from your computer, phone, or tablet
- Online Meeting with up to 4 participants (30 with Elevate Pro)
- Centralized management of all locations
- Auto Attendant with a direct dial phone number
- Ability to configure up to 10 hunt groups
- 200 toll-free minutes of conferencing per month
- Active directory integration for easy configuration of users
- Hunt Group reporting
- Enable/Disable call recording
- Voicemail with Transcription
- Auto Attendant
- Caller ID
- Custom Hold Music & Greetings
- Direct Inbound Dialing (DID)
- Call Flip to Cell Phone
- Conference Bridge
- Hunt Groups
- Hunt Group Call Reporting
- Email and SMS notifications
- Busy Lamp Field / Call Presence
- Call Forward
- Call Hold
- Call Recording
- Call History
- Call Transfer
- Call Waiting
- 3-way Calling
- Do Not Disturb
- Extension Dialing
- Configurable Ring Options
- Administrator Password
- Named Ring Groups
- Page all Phones
- Call Park
- Inbound Caller Name
- Call Flip
- Configurable Line Keys
- On-Hook Dialing
- Remote Line Key
- Transfer to Voicemail
*Some restrictions apply to countries outside the US
Stay Productive and In the Loop with Elevate
Elevate Desktop App
The Elevate Desktop App is a free downloadable application for both Mac® and PC. With Softphone mode and Call Controller mode, your employees can choose the best way to communicate in a way that works for them.
Additional app features include:
- One-click calling to anyone in the company directory
- See the availability (line status) of the company contacts
- Transfer active calls from one user to another with Call Flip
- Show multiple concurrent calls and switch back and forth easily.
- Use with Online Meeting to start a video conference or share your screen with one click.
Elevate Mobile App
Communicate and collaborate no matter where your team is with the Elevate mobile app. It turns any mobile device into a business-ready phone system that allows your employees to call out or receive calls through the corporate phone system.
Additional features include:
- Call Flip to send calls to and from your desk phone or to other users
- Calls ring to both your office phone and cell phone simultaneously so you won’t miss calls.
- Includes voicemail transcription, as well as on-screen voicemail management.
Video Conferencing & Screen Sharing
With Online Meeting, a video collaboration tool, you can enjoy:
- HD video conferencing to bring your team together, even when you’re apart.
- Screen sharing to make sure everyone is on the same page and makes collaboration more efficient.
- Includes a conference dial-in number, and custom URLs for meetings.
Learn More About Elevate Unified Communication Services
Strategic Systems, a division of CEI has been proudly serving the Raleigh-Durham areas for over 25 years, providing managed IT services, network security, and so much more. To learn how Elevate Unified Communications Services can benefit your company or organization or to get a quote on service, simply call (919) 783-1410 or complete the short form below: