Using Microsoft Azure cloud services for your business increases flexibility for your employees, while also improving productivity. When all your data, builds, tests, deployments, services, and applications are in the cloud, employees can work from anywhere, and have all the tools they need when they need to!
What is Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is a comprehensive cloud platform that can be completely customized to suit your business’ needs. It can even be integrated into your current IT infrastructure, so there is minimum disruption. The best part is that you only pay for what you use! Azure Cloud Services are an ideal solution for small to medium-sized companies, and it currently holds 31% of the total cloud market.
Why Make the Switch to Azure Cloud Services?
Businesses are switching to Azure Cloud Services for many reasons. Here are just a few:
- Reduced infrastructure costs – With Microsoft Azure, you only pay for what you use, and flexible pricing plans are available.
- Increased flexibility – Employees can work from anywhere, and the c-suite can check data and project statuses in real time.
- Security – Security concerns continue to be a concern for those hesitant to do business in the cloud. Fortunately, Microsoft Azure offers extensive security features, including encryption and machine learning tools to identify and mitigate threats.
- Customizable – Microsoft Azure is extremely versatile, and fits the needs of businesses across industries, regardless of size.
- Scalable – As your business grows, you can simply add more Azure Cloud Services, instead of switching to a completely new platform.
Your Trusted Microsoft Azure Partner
If you are one of the thousands of businesses switching over to Azure Cloud Services, you will need a trusted partner. The team at Strategic Systems is a Microsoft Silver Partner for Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions. We help you evaluate your needs and see how they fit in with Azure Cloud Services.
If you would like to learn more about our Azure Cloud Solutions or Managed IT Services in Raleigh, click on the links, and if you would like to contact Strategic Systems, you can call us at (919) 783-1410 or fill out the form below!