Wake Forest Managed IT Solutions
Large companies have the resources to hire and maintain an in-house IT department, which allows them to stay connected, secure their data and networks, and ensure productivity and communication are rarely, if ever, put on hold. Small and medium-sized businesses don’t always have the budget or the knowledge to hire, train, and manage an IT team, but they have just as much need for security, support, and connectivity. Partnering with Strategic Systems for managed IT services is a cost-efficient, effective alternative to an in-house team.
Since 1992, we’ve worked with businesses in and around Wake Forest, equipping them with IT services to troubleshoot problems and help them stay secure and connected. We offer an extensive array of options that are customizable to your business’s unique needs and budget while still ensuring the support and monitoring necessary to prevent and fix your IT issues before they affect your business. Our services include:
- Managed IT Services
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Cloud Computing
- Network Security
- IT Consulting
Our Wake Forest Managed IT Services
Strategic Systems has extensive managed IT options and an experienced team of certified IT professionals here to help you keep the tech side of your business running smoothly so you don’t miss out on productivity and client communication that can cost your business money.
Complete Monitoring and Support
- Certified Help Desk Available 24/7
- Choose 8-5 or 24/7 Monitoring for Your Computers, Network, and Servers
- Maintaining and Updating Microsoft and Third-Party Software and Apps
- Backup Management
- Network Connectivity Support
- Critical Services Monitoring
- Malware and Virus Removal
- Custom Monitor Development
- Hosted Email Administration
- Wi-Fi Client Setup
- ISP Vendor Management
- Network Operations Center (NOC)
Convenient Client Communication
- Defined Service Agreements
- Flexible Alert Notification Options
- Ticket Tracking Portal
- Asset Reporting
- Monthly Summary Reporting
Backup and Disaster Recovery in Wake Forest
In order to remain competitive, you can’t afford unnecessary downtime or to lose your data. Whether it’s a short server crash that erases recent work, a virus that corrupts vital information, or a natural disaster destroys your office, we can help you recover everything you need.
As part of our managed IT services, we are proud to offer Axcient, a backup and disaster recovery-as-a-service that is specifically designed for business continuity. This innovative, cloud-based solution replaces expensive backup and disaster recovery software, deduplication hardware, and other recovery solutions you may be using.
By creating a compressed duplicate of your business that is stored both locally and in the cloud, you can restore everything you thought you lost – files, folders, apps, and servers. With our detect-and-protect technology, your entire office can be up and running again quickly.
Managed IT with Cloud Solutions in Wake Forest
Much of our managed IT solutions include cloud computing, making it easy to equip you with the most efficient, cost-effective internet and intranet-based solutions that help you complete your work, communicate, and collaborate with both your team and customers. Our cloud-based solutions save you the stress and expense of having to update your infrastructure as your business grows, purchase new software, and engage in expensive, lengthy training for your employees.
Benefits of Cloud Solutions in Wake Forest
- Your technology can scale to your business growth.
- We can tailor your cloud solutions around your unique business needs.
- Access everything from the office on your tablet or smartphone.
- Save money and improve efficiency.
- Compliance with HIPAA, Payment Card Industry Standards, and Sarbanes-Oxley.
Managed IT and Network Security in Wake Forest
Without strong network security, your business might be vulnerable to malware that will either damage your data or provide hackers with access to it. Data breaches can lead to long-term problems, including loss of customer trust, yet our managed IT company sees so many businesses putting themselves at risk because they don’t have the appropriate network security.
Benefits of Our Wake Forest Managed Network Security
We use WatchGuard managed network security tools because they utilize innovative solutions that are excellent for small businesses, including:
- All-Inclusive Security Management
- Firewalls and Virtual Private Network
- 24/7 Network Monitoring and Alerts
- Develop Security Policy for Your Business
- Scheduled Scans to Test Vulnerabilities
- Remote Help Desk Support
- Data Backup and Recovery
- Telecommunications Monitoring And Management
- Compliance Assessment (HIPAA, GLBA, Centralized Management: all security tools and information is located under one umbrella solution
Voice Over IP Solutions
Efficient and immediate communication is necessary in business, both with clients and your team. Our VOIP services allow you to stay in touch in the way that works best for your business, whether that’s from your desktop or your tablet, in-office or away from your desk, via messaging or video conference. We use Unified Communications & Collaboration to equip you with the multiple communication tools to help you collaborate effectively.
Benefits of Strategic Systems’ VOIP
- Instant Messaging/Chat
- Unified Messaging with an Identical Interface Across Multiple Devices
- Presence and Status Awareness
- Video and Audio Conference Calls
- Team and Client Collaboration
IT Consulting for Your Wake Forest Business
We have a team of engineers and IT consultants who not only provide managed IT services, we also offer expert consultation. Because technology is continually evolving, your business needs to evolve with it. We can help you determine what is best for your business and implement it quickly without needlessly stopping your flow of business.
Contact Us for Wake Forest Managed IT Services
We’re here to help you stay up and running with comprehensive managed IT solutions you can rely on. Contact us today at (919) 783-1410 or fill out the contact form below to get started!